Through PaaS Syntecx is providing a platform allowing customers to develop, run, and manage web applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure typically associated with developing and launching an app.
We deliver PaaS in two ways:
- as a public cloud service, where the user controls software deployment and configuration settings, and Syntecx provides the networks, servers, storage and other services to host the consumer’s application.
- And as software installed in private data centers or public infrastructure as a service and managed by internal IT departments
PaaS makes the development, testing, and deployment of applications quick, simple, and cost-effective. With this technology, enterprise operations, or a third-party provider, can manage OSes, virtualization, servers, storage, networking, and the PaaS software itself. Developers, however, manage the applications.
Our enterprise PaaS can be delivered through a hybrid model too, that uses both public IaaS and on-premise infrastructure or as a pure private PaaS.
Cloud Application Services
Today’s businesses evolve at a rapid pace. They need enterprise applications that are highly flexible and scalable so that business can be more adaptive to ever changing market conditions. IT departments see the Cloud as the answer, and often migrate their existing workloads.
Similar to the way in which you might create macros in Excel, PaaS allows you to create applications using software components that are built into the PaaS (middleware). Applications using PaaS inherit cloud characteristic such as scalability, high-availability, multi-tenancy, SaaS enablement, and more. Enterprises benefit from PaaS because it reduces the amount of coding necessary, automates business policy, and helps migrate apps to hybrid model.
New applications built directly on the Cloud can provide better long-term performance. Companies need expert advice in choosing the best option for their workloads, and adapting to the cloud-native paradigm in which IT needs to be fast, adaptable, continuously deployed and loosely coupled .
Our cloud-native application services build needed speed and agility into software delivery through the following:
- Micro-services: Smaller components help build out, enhance and release applications incrementally.
- Containerization: Independent containers enable applications to be quickly moved, scaled and installed.
- Agile excellence: Our scrum framework focuses on adopting our agile framework, supporting its technical aspects and enabling agile testing.
- DevOps: Businesses develop and deliver software at different speeds, as they move toward end-to-end automation.
- Workload replatforming: Leveraging the Cloud from development to production, we enhance speed, elasticity and cost effectiveness.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): We leverage PaaS solutions from our partners to abstract an application from its underlying structure, enabling developers to work on it independently.