Supply chain management software (SCMS) is the software tools or modules used in executing supply chain transactions, managing supplier relationships and controlling associated business processes. While functionality in such systems can often be broad – it commonly includes:
- Customer requirement processing
- Purchase order processing
- Inventory management
- Goods receipt and Warehouse management
- Supplier Management/Sourcing
SCMS attempt to balance the disparity between supply and demand by improving business processes and using algorithms and consumption analysis to better plan future needs. It includes integration technology that allows organizations to trade electronically with supply chain partners.
Infor SCM solutions help you with:
- Maximizing profits—See the profit impact of your supply chain decisions in real time.
- Optimizing—Get end to end optimization, from forecast through to planning, scheduling, and execution.
- Analyzing—Analyze your supply chain, manufacturing options, and relevant constraints and choose the plan that makes best use of your assets.
- Communicating—Collaborate more effectively with customers, partners, and suppliers using the power of the Internet and social networking.
- Designing—Create the optimal supply chain network and adapt the network to keep pace with changes in your business.
The Power of SCMS
SyntecX Supply Chain Management combines best in class solutions with industry-specific functionality, giving you the power to plan and execute your supply chain strategies faster and more profitably, from strategic and tactical planning to execution. With analytics at the core, you’ll get the tools you need to optimize your end-to-end supply chain and harness the power of social networking to collaborate more effectively internally, as well as with customers, partners, and suppliers. Gain greater visibility into your supply chain to optimize utilization of resources and labor, improve inventory and shipping accuracy, deliver the perfect order every time, and respond faster to customer opportunities and market fluctuations.
Features of SyntecX SCM
- Advanced Analytics
- Demand Optimization
- Logistics Optimization
- Value Chain Collaboration
- Supply Optimization
- Inventory Optimization
Supply chain analytics increase visibility and drive performance.
You can’t afford to be reactive in today’s global market. There simply isn’t time. SyntecX SCMS has built-in performance management capabilities that enable you to manage supply chain analytics processes on an exception basis. You can effectively leverage your human assets to accomplish more. And do it more easily. Via the Internet, SCMS will automatically monitor and measure critical events in the supply chain. You receive instant alerts of conditions that need attention.
Just as important, you’ll have constant visibility of forecasts, orders, shipments and inventory. With real-time information, you’ll stay on top of global supply chain activities. An automated collaborative calendar helps you and your partners optimize daily activities and future plans. Resolve issues before they become problems. And you improve agility and cycle time.
Using our SCMS performance-based platform with accurate supply chain analytics capabilities, you can:
- Monitor, control, alert, simulate and measure critical supply chain events
- Move your organization from a reactive mode to a proactive position
- Leverage human assets to do more with less
- Manage supply chain processes on an exception basis
- Focus on tasks and activities with the highest priority
- Resolve supply chain issues before they become problems
Effective demand forecasting software creates accurate, data-driven plans.
Best-of-breed demand management software can make substantial contributions to your business. Recent studies show that 85% of all companies implementing a formal demand management program have generated significant performance improvements. Average gains include:
- 13% improvements in overall forecast accuracy
- 24% gain in inventory turns
- 5% improvement in gross margin
SCMS can help you create a demand planning solution that drives best-in-class performance. With comprehensive overviews of market demand, you can raise demand forecast accuracy. And by sharing realistic demand plans with customers and supply chain partners, you can coordinate activities for timely, cost-saving efficiency.
Our demand management software suite enables you to make profitable decisions about purchasing cycles and quantity levels, from product rollout to product retirement. You’ll have the ability to boost customer service, ensure successful promotional support, and stay on top of market changes.
Our demand management software enables you to:
- Improve demand forecast accuracy
- Reduce inventory costs
- Eliminate redundant and obsolete inventory across the supply chain
- Accelerate product introductions
- Increase gross margins
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Decrease or eliminate expediting costs
Transportation and logistics management boost perfect orders and reduce costs.
Studies show that a best-of-breed transportation management system can deliver powerful results and increase perfect orders. Our SCMS enables you to capitalize on these capabilities to reduce costs and increase profitability. You can leverage real-time information to gain insights into your global supply chain and logistics management capabilities. You’ll gain visibility across all orders, shipments, and global inventories. You’ll be able to collaborate effectively with customers, suppliers and transportation providers to increase efficiency, accuracy and on-time deliveries. As a result, you can improve customer service and grow margins.
Using Transportation and Logistics management solutions you can systematically balance supply chain logistics management and strategies with customer required policies. Carrier effectiveness and improved inventory management capabilities will enable you to increase perfect orders.
Together, our transportation and logistics management optimization solutions enable you to:
- Increase perfect orders
- Raise inventory accuracy up to 99.8%
- Increase picking and shipping accuracy up to 99.99%
- Reduce transportation costs up to 30% for inbound, outbound and inter-facility moves
- Realize up to 80% increases in transportation operational efficiencies
- Improve customer service
- Increase profitability
Improve supply chain collaboration with your supply chain partners.
With our SCMS, you can increase supply chain collaboration with key partners, sharing real-time information, improving products and processes, and accelerating time-to-market.
A realistic forecast of market demand is key to the entire process. our value chain software helps improve forecast accuracy by getting you closer to the points of demand and supply. Multi-tiered supply chain collaboration capabilities help you optimize planning, production and fulfillment. SCMS provides automatic monitoring and exception-based alerts that help you focus on issues that matter right away.
Value Chain Collaboration enables you and your supply chain partners to:
- Improve forecast accuracy by getting closer to the points of demand and supply
- Strengthen strategic supply chain relationships and profitability
- Enhance sales and operations planning to achieve corporate goals
- Accelerate and manage demand plans, direct material procurement and fulfillment throughout the supply chain
- Manage supply chain processes on an exception basis
- Resolve critical supply chain events through automated monitoring and alerts
Supply chain optimization software right-sizes assets, minimizes constraints.
Constraints. Costs. Capacities. How do you profitably satisfy market demand while juggling dynamic factors like these? You rely on our supply chain planning solutions to help you dynamically source materials, optimize production and manufacturing plans, and reduce distribution costs. Along the way, you can slash lead times.
Supply Optimization modules support multi-tiered distribution, simultaneous sourcing, multi-sourcing capabilities and manufacturing planning. You can easily perform simulations using “what-if” analysis for multiple supply plan alternatives. As a result, you can easily evaluate constraints in production, transportation and storage.
With these modules and capabilities, you can:
- More profitably satisfy market demand
- Reduce costs by optimally sourcing and deploying supply chain network resources to maximize service and profitability
- Leverage simultaneous sourcing and multi-sourcing capabilities
- Optimize loads and employ the lowest cost, most efficient freight and transportation strategies
- Support multi-tiered distribution and manufacturing planning
- Identify orders that are not profitable or cannot be met based on current constraints
Inventory optimization software lowers safety stocks, raises service levels.
Inventory management systems must efficiently achieve your company’s required service levels while keeping inventory costs as low as possible—despite fast-changing economic conditions, high demand uncertainty and shorter product life cycles. Our multi-echelon inventory optimization (MEIO) software controls the upward pressure on inventory buffers at all stages of your supply chain. By balancing resources and costs against service level goals, our Inventory Optimization improves profitability, increases customer satisfaction and frees up working capital.
Syntecx’s multi-echelon inventory optimization software uses advanced modeling techniques to define various inventory strategies, compare their effects, and reveal your optimal direction. Our inventory management system works both strategically and tactically to produce smarter decisions on inventory policies and target setting within your manufacturing and distribution networks.
Benefits of inventory optimization solutions:
- Reduced inventory by 10% – 30%
- Freed working capital from unnecessary inventory buffers
- Increased inventory turns
- Reduced inventory carrying costs
- Lowered obsolescence rates
- Increased customer service performance
Our SCMS Customers Gain
higher gross margins20%
higher customer retention20%
higher perfect order scores17%
shorter cash-to-cycle times35%
increase in revenue10%