We encourage you to be a part of this dynamic and happening team to explore the potential that is uniquely you. Your ideas and contributions will not just be appreciated, they will take shape before your eyes and be transformed into reality.
Mobile App Development
SyntecX Pvt. Ltd. Is urgently looking for a senior mobile app developer with minimum 4 years of experience to lead development to build / maintain Android, iOS and Microsoft apps.
This is a great opportunity to join our team and work on Cross Platform Developer & Designer (Android, iOS systems and Microsoft) for telecom operators like Ufone, Telenor, Mobilink and Zong.
Note: If you have working experience of Xamarin for the past couple of years with cumulative four(4) years development experienced, your chances of being hired are higher.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Create and maintain apps for Android, iOS systems and Microsoft based on specifications work in a team and manage client requirements and stringent timelines Able to do quick R&D Specification Essential skills:
1. Xamarin Platform
- Strong knowledge of Xamarin.iOS to support Xcode 9
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience
- Able to build/publish reduction in install footprint to Making the Xamarin mobile App smarter and smaller
- Able to build/publish app releases
- Able to build/publish native Android, iOS, and Windows apps, using existing skills and code.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Strong Native App design and programming skills in Swift
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with xcode
- ARKit, CoreML, and Drag and Drop
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Strong OO design and programming skills in C#/.net frameworks
- Familiar with the .net frameworks
- Knowledge of CopyAppBundle
- Knowledge of SQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Visual Studio
5. Common Skills
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience using social media APIs Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
- Using version control (e.g. SVN) Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Working knowledge of Xamarin • GitHub
How to Apply
The Test resource will be responsible for Functional, and non-functional testing of new and existing Mobile Apps and solutions & ensuring the documentation to perform Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the released artefacts. The resource will be a key player in the test team, working closely with architect, development, operation and business team. Key responsibilities include;
- Ensure the products have the necessary Quality standard and proper documentation.
- Involve in early phase of project lifecycle with Architecture/Business teams to gather requirements.
- Develop test cases according to the requirements specified in the solution design
- Perform Functional and Non Functional testing using tools: Soap UI, Post Man, JMeter
- Take the ownership of quality deliveries in Canal Digitals projects for integration area
Required Knowledge, Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Manage a wide array of testing information.
- Perform functional, load and automation testing
- Prepare , validate and prioritize test cases and test data for testing artifacts
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with attention to detail, with ability to translate Design Requirements to Test Requirement
- Raise flag where delays are encountered or risk is identified
- Follow up and make sure that correct software versions, infrastructure and configuration are set up in time before testing is planned to start
- Perform work like a team player, with the ability to contribute to team efforts and look for “Best-of-bread” solutions
- Document and update test manual
- Develop excellent business knowledge and apply it while testing
- Work proactively following self-driven approach
- Overall 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with Web App and Web Services and development process (es).