We encourage you to be a part of this dynamic and happening team to explore the potential that is uniquely you. Your ideas and contributions will not just be appreciated, they will take shape before your eyes and be transformed into reality.
We are looking for a top notch graphic designer to work with us on several mediums including web design, mobile app design, print design and social media.
Ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years experience in a design role, ideally within a creative agency
- Must hold a portfolio of projects that demonstrate a core range of skills in strategic thinking, identity creation, art-direction, typography, design & implementation
- Knowledge of CSS /HTML, and responsive design a must
- Knowledge of WordPress and specifically theme modification is a huge plus.
- Passionate, positive and talented team player
- Confident and articulate communicator
- An original thinker and aware of current design and cultural trends
- Able to think about the big picture while also crafting the finer details
- Are looking to challenge yourself and grow into a senior role
- Have intimate knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, CoralDraw, MS Publisher
- Experience of print process & production
We’re looking for a driven, energetic and detailed-oriented individual to join our Support department.
In this position, you will act as the main liaison for our customers, providing direct support and guidance in using Company products. If you’re looking for a career where you can use both your personal and technical skills to thrill customers in a consulting role, then we’d love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for processing inbound Support requests via email, ticketing system, chat, and phone for a variety of different customers and their use cases. Support Agents regularly form direct relationships with our Company’s customers, and are often on a first-name basis with many
You are the liaison, and will work directly with Product Management, Account Management, and Engineering to ensure our customers’ success.
You must have:
- Excellent English, verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and a self-learner
Individuals interested in this position must be responsive, flexible, and highly driven to succeed with experience building high-performance, resilient and reliable mobile apps that interact with REST based services that leverage location based services (GPS, LBS, Beacons).
- Bachelors degree in computer sciences
- 2+ years of hands on experience in iOS / Android development
- Solid understanding of authentication and interaction with REST services, working with JSON objects, use of Location services including maps, GPS
- Experience in the creation and use of libraries/SDKs
- Experience in the full lifecycle of App development including design, develop, test, deploy/release to App store and ongoing performance and business monitoring
- Highly motivated self-starter and can do attitude; thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- High level understanding of business flow, feature usage/priority, and product strategy
Bachelors/Masters degree in anyone of the followingComputer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Create mobile applications using Xamarin, C#, WCF/Web Services.
- Delivering a product that is centered around a great customer experience.
- Implementing UI for the app.
- Create quality code that is maintainable and testable.
Skill Set Required
- WCF/Web Services.
- Android SDK or IOS SDK
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be well versed with iPhone/Android Application development.
- Should have published apps on iTunes/Android application store.
- Should have sound knowledge of using web services and APIs.
A senior front end Web developer and UX designer needed to work on next generation software development as a part of an internal group, and open source projects. Design and create UI/UX mockups and wireframes. Take the mockups and provide responsive HTML or CSS and Web Ready Assets. Provide guidance on how the application looks and how it interacts with the users. Work on client engagements and well-known open source projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology-related discipline
- Ability to create robust web applications from visual concepts, wireframes, and interactive product design sessions
- Experience with modern client-side libraries and application frameworks like Bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery UI, AngularJS, BackboneJS, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of how client applications communicate over HTTP to services located on different web properties
- Experience with Agile development and open source projects is preferred
- Must present a portfolio of UI development work; please include links to work within your resume
We’re looking for a 2+ years experienced php developer.
Ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Expertise in designing complex database queries with a multi DB/table structure. Extremely good at managing JSON.
- Experience in developing APIs for use with mobile applications
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging positions.
- Ideal candidate should possess strong web development skills and practical experience in PHP, MySQL.
- Must be a good Database engineer, Can work with or develop MySQL queries for complex scenarios.
- Should be pragmatic and stead fast, punctual and responsible person.