Blazon; Mobile Campaign Manager Overview
- Ability to engage customers & spread awareness of your products.
- Ability to create Polls & other two-way dialogue with each individual subscriber.
- Handset independence – no settings or apps required!
- Facility to launch tailored marketing campaigns & track their effectiveness in real time.
- Increased outreach, by frequently contacting your customers with promotional offers, quizzes, announcements, and much more
- Perform SMS MT charging for services not defined on core charging/billing systems
Benefits of Using Blazon
- Instant 2-way Communication
- Simple & User-friendly
- Extended Communication Channel
- Low set-up cost
- Good for businesses of all sizes and agencies
- Promote sales, send offers, have contests and polls
- Get intuitive mobile marketing tools and track campaign effectiveness
- How Blazon Works?
- Blazon Core Components
- Technical Requirements
- Performance and Throughput
Blazon supports multiple user access levels and groups, each with a set of permissions and policies. Members of the operators group can create and manage their campaigns. Each campaign can be customized with messages, masks, schedulers and subscriber base.
Once a campaign is created and approved, the platform sends out messages based on the available throughput and preferences. The campaign owners (operators and customers) receive campaign related notifications and status updates according to the defined schedule and/or occurrence of events like start/end of campaign and abnormal terminations.
Administrators can monitor and moderate campaigns created by operators.
Blazon is a carrier-grade Mobile Campaign Manager having the following core components:
Access Channel Manager
The access channel manager works at the network abstraction layer of the Blazon MCM platform. It enables the Blazon platform to make use of the available access channels; primarily SMS over the SMPP protocol for campaign broadcast. MMS broadcast is also supported by the platform.
The BSS/OSS gateway enables the Blazon platform to integrate with subsystems; e.g. CRM, IN, Mediation etc. in order to acquire subscriber groups for various campaigns, perform SMS MT charging etc.
Blazon requires integration with SMSC over the SMPP protocol. The platform inherently supports SMS MT charging through LA. For web GUI access, connectivity through DMZ is required, while the platform offers a comprehensive API for 3rd party services, vendors and customers etc.
Blazon platform is capable of broadcasting an unlimited number of messages with an unlimited number of campaigns. Only limitations are enforced by the capacity/throughput provided by the SMSC. The architecture makes intelligent use of the resources at its disposal meeting requirements of the most demanding situations.