SyntecX™ provides a broad range of System Integration Services, helping enterprises build and manage IT infrastructure including networks, systems and applications, and provide assessment, implementation, monitoring, maintenance and optimization services.
Our BSS/OSS System Integration Services simplifies the integration process. It enables operators and service providers to enjoy simpler, faster and more flexible integration of latest technologies and elements as well as simplification of existing solutions. This helps reduce overall time and cost of integration.
SyntecX™ SI solutions and services help you to:
- Unify systems and improve their efficiency
- Transform network environment without disrupting your services
- Simplify and accelerate new services and technologies
- Effective synchronization of all applications and existing IT-systems
- Get access to widest range of telecommunication services from a single provider
- Acquire warranties and Round-the-clock monitoring & professional management
SI Service elements:
- Business process evaluations and requirement analysis
- Process design
- Fulfillment solutions for activation, provisioning, inventory, etc.
- Assurance solutions.
- Billing, converged charging, billing mediation, etc.
- Product and vendor selection
- Solution verification
- Deployment and Integration
- Launch and Monitoring
- Support and Maintenance
- Training and empowerment
Our System Integration Service is based on many years of co-operation with Telecom operators. It comprises of a variety of service elements, providing a comprehensive and flexible toolbox for virtually all integration tasks.
VPN Setup and Maintenance
Statistics show that over the past year, the usage and need for remote access (VPN) and Network security (Firewall) within small and medium size businesses (SMB) has increased multiple folds.
As network security escalates a growing concern, a large number of businesses have felt the need to protect their office network resources against intrusion or unauthorized access via the Internet. And with fast internet connections like DSL or T1 these concerns become real-time challenges.
There are numerous VPN solutions available off the shelf, some even for free. But when it comes to businesses that take these threats seriously, they opt for the most robust and reliable solution backed by a professional team.
Every organization’s network is different and with specific needs pertaining to company policies. The tech team at SyntecX™ help you choose the best suited solution. We not only provide you full consultation based on your network needs but also provide end-to-end setup and maintenance
Our VPN Services include but are not limited to:
- Configuration of a complete VPN solution
- Firewall setup
- VPN profiles configurations and setting up IP networking to enable TCP/IP through the selected type of VPN.